The Truth about How to Get a Bigger Butt in a Week
- In the fast-paced day and age we live in, when you want something, you want it right now. Want to eat? No need to cook…grab some fast food or a frozen dinner to pop in the microwave. Want to see your boyfriend? Why wait until he comes home? Face Time him. Want to watch a movie? You don’t need to go to the video store or theater…just pull it up on Netflix. And on and on and on.
- Is it always a bad thing? Not necessarily. There’s something to be said about such conveniences. However, getting what you want when you want it can prove unrealistic at times. Especially when talking about re sculpting your body.
- If you’re here reading this, you’re looking to build a bigger, rounder bottom. And you’re looking to do it real fast. But the question is–is it possible? Could you really get a bigger butt in a week? Great question…
Weekly Progress is Possible
You won’t completely change the look of your butt in one week. However, making some drastic changes can yield some visible results. But the keyword here is drastic. Here’s how to get a bigger butt in a week.
- For fastest results, start using butt pills and cream. Make sure the pills include maca root as an ingredient, as that will help with growth in the glutes. For butt enhancement cream, you want to look for a product that contains ingredients like Voluplus, Volufiline, fish oil, or vitamin E.
- You’re also going to want to change up your diet. Eat more. That’s right – more. You want the muscles in your butt to grow, but that can’t happen if you aren’t feeding them. Eat food high in protein. Keep those carbs in check as well. Make sure the carbs you’re eating are whole grain. This will keep them from converting to fat right away. Instead, they will serve to fuel your workout.
Finally, find exercises that focus on your bottom. A few good ones are:
- Hill sprints
A few tips for your exercises:
- Bump up the weight. Don’t mess around with those little pink dumbbells. You want to ignite muscle growth? Lift heavy things.
- Don’t kill yourself with reps. Stay in the 5-8 range. If you can squat the weight 12 times, you aren’t using enough weight.
- Warm up. Whether you’re lifting or running, you’ll get more out of the session if you work up to it.
- Go three times a week. Especially if you’re untrained. Beginners can recover faster, so you will see gains quicker.
You Really Need a Long-term Strategy
- It’s also important to note that your body type can affect how quickly you see results. So, rather than focusing solely on how to get a bigger butt in a week, have a long-term strategy to get the best, permanent results.
- All in all, building a rounder butt really does take time. The right ingredients can show progress in as little as a week. But let’s face it, you won’t turn Bey once overnight. That’s going to take hard work, determination, and dedication.