As the cold weather dissipates, we’re getting closer and closer to those glorious hot summer days. Soon, it will be time to break out the tank tops, shorts, bikini bottoms, flip flops, and other summer apparel. It’s a great time to get outside, have some fun, and dress to show off those beautiful curves. But for some women, summer is a season to dread. It’s the time of year that can highlight the things about your body that you don’t like and wish you could change. For many women, that means wanting to get a bigger butt.
The good news is you still have time to get a big butt for summer. We’re going to share some of our favorite tips that will show you how to get a big butt as fast as possible.
How to Get a Butt – Tips You Need to Know
So, want to know how to get a butt in time for summer? Here’s what you need to do:
- Set realistic expectations—Right now, we’re about to enter the spring season. Summer is still a few months away. During this time, you can make some major changes in your shape and figure. You can start to get a big butt and hips that you’ll be proud to flaunt. However, it’s also important to realize that you might not totally have the perfect body in just a few months’ time. Depending on your current physique, it may take a bit longer to burn extra belly fat and get your butt up to the size that you desire. However, if you do put in the work every day and follow our tips for how to get a big butt, you absolutely will make great progress between now and summer.
- Be willing to work for it—How serious are you about getting a bigger, rounder butt by summer? Make no mistake, it’s going to take some work. How hard you’re willing to work will determine how much your butt grows during the next few months. That means you need to eat right, exercise regularly, and take your butt enhancement supplements every day as recommended.
- Eat the right things—Eating right means adding plenty of lean protein and healthy fats to your diet. Chicken, fish, turkey, Greek yogurt, sweet potatoes, avocados, and fruits and vegetables should be staples in your diet. And while you don’t need to completely eat 100% clean every meal, you do need to make healthy choices and consume balanced meals as often as possible.
- Get active—For exercise, plan on working out your glutes 3 times a week. You’ll want to do heavy lifting exercises, like squats and deadlifts. Also, mix in some lunges, hip raises, step-ups, box jumps, stair climbs, and hill sprints into your exercise routine. All of these exercises will help pump up those butt muscles to give you the beach body you want.
- Supplement daily—One of the best “shortcuts” we recommend when people ask how to get a bigger butt is to take an all-natural butt enhancement supplement that contains proven ingredients like maca root, soy extract, saw palmetto, wild yam, fenugreek, and dong quai. These ingredients can help build muscle in your butt and even transfer fat from unwanted areas, like your stomach, and store it away in your buttocks instead. Daily butt enhancement supplementation can go a long way to speeding up your progress and helping you get a butt you’re proud of in just a short time.
Have a question about how to get a butt in time for summer? Let us know and we’ll help!