If you are like most women, you’ve probably wished on more than one occasion that you had fuller, perkier boobs. After all, our society has done quite a job in making that a pretty big focal point. Men notice them. Other women notice them. In fact, many would argue that they can prove a pretty powerful tool.
That being said, maybe you’ve decided the days of wishing for bigger boobs are over. Maybe it’s time to do something about it. With that in mind, let’s take a look at your options.
How to Increase Your Breast Size
Are you asking, “How can I increase my breast size?” We have the answer. There are multiple methods out there that can get you bigger boobs. Here are a few of the most popular:
- Breast implants—Perhaps the most popular method, a surgeon cuts into you and inserts an implant to artificially increase size and control shape.
- Breast lifts—This is a surgical method to lift breasts and make them appear larger and perkier.
- Chest exercises—Resistance training such as inclined bench press can increase muscle mass and lift breasts naturally.
- Breast enhancement creams—Creams exist that when applied properly, can promote fat growth and retention in the breasts, making them grow larger.
Why You May Want to Shy Away From Breast Augmentation Surgeries
Can you go get surgery and see results almost immediately? You bet. You can have implants instantly take you up multiple cups sizes, and you can have a lift that will defy gravity. However, in most cases, this isn’t your best option. The fact is that these surgeries can be:
- Painful—Bottom line, a surgeon is going to be cutting into you and working under your skin. It’s going to hurt.
- Expensive—Breast implants and lifts won’t be covered by your insurance. That being said, expect to pay thousands of dollars.
- Debilitating—You won’t recover overnight, that’s for sure. Expect a full 8 weeks before you can return to strenuous activity.
- Scarring—The incisions will leave marks. True they may fade over time, but that could take a while.
And finally, and perhaps above all, it’s not uncommon for breast augmentation to reduce sensation in your breasts, primarily your nipple. That’s something to think about. You finally acquire what you feel like will make you feel sexier, yet you lose sensation—can you imagine? If you’re like many women, the breasts are a major area of sexual pleasure. Is it worth risking losing that?
The All-Natural Route: How to Increase Breast Size with Cream
It’s much safer to go the all-natural route. A proven breast cream with the right ingredients can initiate growth in your boobs. Combine that with the lifting results of proper exercise and you can achieve results similar to a boob implant and lift in a much safer, less expensive manner—naturally.
Have questions about breast cream? Still wondering how to increase my breast size? Ask in the comments section!
The post How to Increase Breast Size appeared first on .