The Truth about How to Get a Bigger Butt in a WeekIn the fast-paced day and age we live in, when you want something, you want it right now. Want to eat? No need to cook…grab some fast food or a frozen dinner to pop in the microwave. Want to see your boyfriend? Why wait until he comes home? Face Time him. Want to watch a movie? You don’t need to go to the video store or theater…just pull it up on Netflix. And on and on and on.
If you’re here reading this, you’re looking to build a bigger, rounder bottom. And you’re looking to do it real fast. But the question is–is it possible? Could you really get a bigger butt in a week? Great question…
Weekly Progress is Possible
You won’t completely change the look of your butt in one week. However, making some drastic changes can yield some visible results. But the keyword here is drastic. Here’s how to get a bigger butt in a week.
- For fastest results, start using butt pills and cream. Make sure the pills include maca root as an ingredient, as that will help with growth in the glutes. For butt enhancement cream, you want to look for a product that contains ingredients like Voluplus, Volufiline, fish oil, or vitamin E.
- You’re also going to want to change up your diet. Eat more. That’s right – more. You want the muscles in your butt to grow, but that can’t happen if you aren’t feeding them. Eat food high in protein. Keep those carbs in check as well. Make sure the carbs you’re eating are whole grain. This will keep them from converting to fat right away. Instead, they will serve to fuel your workout.
Finally, find exercises that focus on your bottom. A few good ones are:
- Hill sprints
A few tips for your exercises:
- Bump up the weight. Don’t mess around with those little pink dumbbells. You want to ignite muscle growth? Lift heavy things.
- Don’t kill yourself with reps. Stay in the 5-8 range. If you can squat the weight 12 times, you aren’t using enough weight.
- Warm up. Whether you’re lifting or running, you’ll get more out of the session if you work up to it.
- Go three times a week. Especially if you’re untrained. Beginners can recover faster, so you will see gains quicker.
- Need more info on butt workouts? Here are some great tools for you to check out.
You Really Need a Long-term Strategy
- It’s also important to note that your body type can affect how quickly you see results. So, rather than focusing solely on how to get a bigger butt in a week, have a long-term strategy to get the best, permanent results.
- All in all, building a rounder butt really does take time. The right ingredients can show progress in as little as a week. But let’s face it, you won’t turn Bey once overnight. That’s going to take hard work, determination, and dedication.
How To Get A Bigger Butt In A Week Additional Factors
Perfect size and shape is must for every part of body but when the matter comes of your butts, it requires special attention. But what is the perfect and attractive size of your butt. Certainly it should be firm, round and plump.
Do you feel ashamed and inferior for having a small butt when you wear jeans? Do you know that that in order to have a better look of butts you have to concentrate on two important items – your butt muscles and hip area?
Are you really eager to have a beautiful butt?
Then certainly you are reading an useful item for your better looking back – your butt. Believe, it is not hard to have that. All you have to do is to do a fee stuffs which are enumerated below:
Spend a few minutes on butt exercises. It does not mean learning and spending hours together in gym rather only a few minutes every other day. You need not to approach a personal trainer too.
Having no other substitute, it strengthens and tones your but muscles and enhances it.
1.2 Heel Raises Exercise
Known for giving an excellent round butt you have to do it at any cost. For this keeping your hands and knees on table top position raise your one ankle to 90 deg and hold for a moment. Breath slowly and bring the ankle down and repeat it with with another ankle.
1.3 Jump Squats Exercise
To burn fat and gain strength, you have to slowly lower yourself into a squat making sure your knees don’t pass your toes. Then spring up into a straight jump and land in the same safe-squat position. You can repeat this for about for 30 seconds.
1.4 Single Leg Bridges
While lying on back lift your one leg in the air and hold. Exhale your breath and then lowering that leg, repeat the procedure for about 20 cycles.
1.5 Cardio exercises
While brisk you can walk sideways. While jogging make sure your heel touches the ground before toes.
Always remember to take sufficient rest after exercises. If you are undertaking weight exercises, take at least one day rest between two weight exercises.
Exercise is associated with your food for toning and shaping your butt. The required diet is needed to feed your body with sufficient nutrients. Take junk food in lesser quantity. Increase intake of good fats and proteins and carbohydrates.
Have sufficient protein in your every meal. You may take good protein shake after your exercises.
Don’t worry much about the availability of protein, it is always available in your household. A few examples are Eggs, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Salmon, Tuna, Tilapia, Cottage Cheese, Protein Powder, Steak, Beans & Legumes, Soya Nuts, Virtually Any Fish etc.
In addition to proteins you need to take Carbohydrates too which is easily available in following grains such as Quinoa, Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Oats, Weetabix, Coos Coos, Ezekiel Bread etc.
Afraid of taking fats? Don’t worry!
Factually, calories excess quantity and bad foods make you fat or more prone to getting fat. Be aware that sources of good fats are essential for your better body composition and optimum butt size. Such healthy fat sources include Fish Fat/Oils, Olive Oil, Nuts, Peanut Butter, Almond Butter etc.
The other sources of these items are:
Vegetables have lot of anti-oxidants, nutrients and other essentials for your growing booty. You can typically eat as much of vegetables for better butt. e.g. Broccoli, Spinach, Tomatoes, Kale, Virtually any dark green vegetable.
After vegetables the next comes your favorite fruits.
Regarded as a super-food offering minerals, vitamins, enzymes and amino acids Maca is used for energy purposes together with maca root powder helps with hormones.
(e) Food Supplements
If you are a vegetarian, Pueraria Mirifica pills – PM, Maca – a tuberous roo, are the suggested herbs or roots for you. In other case, Bovine Ovary (BO) is better option for you.
Taken by most of the women today, Aquaje is your curvy solution. Famous for high amounts of phytoestrogens, it is good for hips, thighs and buttocks.
Take care to look for ingredient that stimulates hormones for butt developments.
Don’t forget that healthy food is essential for laying down the materials to help your butt grow after your booty building exercises.
3-Artificial butt enhancers
3.1 Creams and Lotions
Creams serve two purposes – adding fat in butt area and rejuvenating skin for making it stretch-mark-free, soft and nice as your butt grows.
Volufiline™ is most sought after name for permanent fat-sweller. If you want a temporary one put Fish Oil on your butt.
3.2 Butt Injections
Do you think butt injections can work more than any other enhancers?
Be conscious of safety and not the savings. At the same time don’t go for artificial and cheaper ones.
3.3 Fish Oil and Vitamin E
Vitamin E being fat soluble and a powerful anti-oxidant. Fish oil has EPA & DHA forms of the healthy fatty acids (popularly known as Omega 3).
If you apply both of these together, you may get plumper and fatter but with added feature of firmness and smoothness.
A Lymphatic massage or Lipomassage may not directly affect your butt size rather it will cause the skin glow and illusion of tone.
Use creams such as Glutimax and Flex Mini to increase your butt size but be aware that these are just claims by their manufacturers.
Keep in mind that surgery is the last option and you can choose it when your butt is excessively bony or flat. Popular type of surgeries are liposuction and silicone butt implants. But these have their associated risk along with expensive and permanent in nature.