Alright girl, listen. We have to talk. Enough of this “I hate my body” “I can’t get a bigger booty” “my butt is flat as that chicks personality” nonsense. Here’s the deal, loving the body you were given is easier said than done, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to have a body – and a booty – that you love. Learn how to boost your confidence and get a bigger butt like you’ve always wanted.
These 6 lies you’re telling yourself are keeping you from getting the ass of your dreams, so it’s time to STOP. Here’s why it’s time to say BUH-BYE to “I don’t wanna workout,” and hello to “I know I look good.”
1. “I hate working out.” The old saying is true: “If you don’t use it, you lose it.” Exercise is essential for getting a bigger butt and a lean, strong, healthy body. And the truth is, the human body was meant to move. If you dread the gym, then find some other form of physical exercise that you love.
Get Bae and head to the gym with a playlist that makes you feel as “on point” as you were in high school. Pro tip: Find a workout that you absolutely love, because let’s be real – how many hours can you walk on a treadmill before you get tired of it?
The key is to find something you actually look forward to doing every day, and if you’re one of those girls who likes switching it up every day, then power to you, girl!
2. “I can never lose weight.” Yes. You. Can. Simple as that. Sure, it may be hard. Yeah, you may have to make a few changes to your diet and lifestyle in order to shed excess body fat. But you must believe it’s possible–and then act on that belief. If you seek guidance, put in the work, and tell yourself you can, then you’re well on your way to your weight loss and booty goals.
3. “I don’t have the time.”
GIRL, who are you kidding. We MAKE time for what’s important to us.
If you want an ass like a Kardashian sister, hit the gym! Even a little can help a lot.
We always make time for the things we love to do–whether that’s working out, hanging out with friends, or watching television. No matter how packed your schedule is, you absolutely have time to get at least a few booty-blasting workouts each week. Even just 10 minutes a day can make a difference!
4. “I’ll never look like that.” You’ve probably got dozens of screenshots of those too-hot-to-be-real fit chicks and their perfect butts saved on your phone for inspiration – which is fine! It’s GOOD to have goals and inspirations, but remember that the only person you are competing with at the end of the day is yourself.
The good news about that is thoughts and behaviors can change! Stop making excuses for yourself–you have the right to change things about your body that you don’t like. If you want to get a bigger butt, go ahead and do the work–you may be surprised by the results!
5. “It’s too hard to cook.” Cooking your own food is actually pretty easy–we swear! It’s also healthier and less expensive than buying meals out. And if one of your goals in life is getting a bigger butt, then you need to be eating plenty of protein, vegetables, and healthy fats. Learn a few simple recipes and cycle them throughout the week. Make more than enough for one meal, too–can we say leftovers??
6. “I don’t have the money to get a good body” Having a banging body DOESN’T have to cost a million bucks. Wouldn’t you rather be flaunting a body that you worked hard for anyway? It all comes down to having a good diet, a regular exercise routine, and reputable supplements to help you see progress faster. Yes, as simple as that! In our post, “Get a Booty Without Spending a Dime” we dive into HOW to build to booty of your dreams without spending your hard earned money.
Go on, girl. Get motivated to workout. Stop making excuses. Get the bigger booty of your dreams–and don’t be afraid to show it off!
The post 6 Lies You’re Telling About Your Body, and How to Stop appeared first on .