Are you lately hearing many remarks on how skinny you have gone? And now you have decided to get a body that is curvy, sexy and healthy like Jennifer Lawrence.
Gaining weight is as difficult as losing weight. It’s just that the latter is highly exaggerated. The secret to gaining weight is not restricted to stuffing yourself with calories. You are expected to perform many activities like exercising, training, and following a diet chart. If a regulated regime is not followed, you can end up unhealthy and look unattractive. But don’t freak out, you have landed in safe hands. We have compiled appropriate tips that will help you in attaining the perfect body.
- Stuff Yourself- Double the in take of your food. This will sound very difficult in the starting but once you get used to stuffing yourself, it will not be very hard. Make sure you eat after an interval of every 2 to 3 hours. Start taking six meals instead of three meals. There can be chances that you eat even when you are not hungry.
- Eat Healthy- The secret mantra of gaining weight is consuming too much calories. Calories are found in chocolate bars and Mountain Dew, but those calories are unhealthy and will make you fat, not curvy. If you want to be curvy, consume healthy calories. These healthy calories are found in proteins, carbs and healthy fats.
- Proteins- Proteins are responsible for building our muscles. Proteins are found in fish, meat, eggs, milk, almonds, peanuts and chicken.
- Carbs- They will help you in gaining weight and most of it would be fat. Carbs can be attained by consuming brown rice, oatmeal, pasta and bread. Apart from this one must also include fruits in their diet.
Also make sure keep a track of everything that is being consumed by you. Making a chart will be useful, as it will show you if your diet is nicely divided.
- Dont Skip- Skipping a meal if you want to gain weight is not an option at all. You have to eat your meals as if it is your duty not because you are willing to.
- Sleep- If you are exercising and eating as per the diet chart, then 8 -9 hours of sound sleep is very important. Your muscles are putting too much effort and need rest. If you are not taking rest, the exercises will not show their results.
- Exercise- make exercising your best friend. While exercising your muscles will be put to use as a result they will grow. But all this is only possible when you eat a lot and fill yourself with calories. Some exercises that one can follow are as follows- deadlifts, bench presses, dips, pull ups, dumbbell presses and chin ups. Lifting must be your main concentration. Push yourself for more everyday. Go over the boundaries, take challenges, do more than your body can endure.
6. Cut on Cardio- Cardio is not going to help you in gaining weight. Running long distance will only waste your energy and not give you a curvy body. Rather cut on the distance and try doing sprints on the run.